Equerry Conditioning Mash 20kg
Quick-soaking mash for horses that need to gain weight and condition.
- Low levels of starch, ‘Non-Heating’ formula.
- Good level of protein for muscle development and topline.
- Highly digestible fibre sources including sugar beet.
- Oil and linseed to promote condition and a shiny coat.
- Includes a high level of yeast for a healthy digestive system.
- With added vitamins and minerals including magnesium.
The feeding guide below gives recommended daily intake which should be divided into two or more feeds per day. Conditioning Mash should be soaked for at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to feeding with equal parts or more of water to cube
High-Fibre Oat By-Product; Dried Beet Pulp; Wheatfeed; Soya (bean) meal (GM); Oats; Molasses; Full Fat Linseed Meal; Vitamin and Mineral Premix; Soya Oil; Yeast
DE MJ/kg 12.5%
Vitamin A iu/kg 10,000
Vitamin D iu/kg 1,500
Vitamin E iu/kg 200
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.